Vendor and Sponsor Information
Vendors & Sponsors requirements, standards & codes of conduct for:
Rules, Policies & Codes of Conduct.
Go Event Productions agrees to:
- Our staff agrees to develop, produce, market, advertise, organize and execute the event to the best of our abilities.
- Provide management personnel on site during day of event.
- In the instance of multiple day events, shall provide on site security if necessary for the purpose of preventing unauthorized access. Go Event Productions no responsibility for loss or damage incurred due to lack of security whether during the event public hours or non-event hours.
The exhibitor agrees to:
- Pay in full all monies owed no later than 15 days prior to the event.
- Pay the amount agreed to in this contract.
- Abide by all regulations and rules set out in this exhibitor kit. Also, must abide by any additional regulatory rules set out by the hosting venue, regardless of this document.
- Agrees that no "used or pre - owned" products can be sold at any GEP event.
- Agrees that any consumable food products be distributed and demonstrated with sufficient warnings of allergies or other such possibilities of harm.
- Not engage in lewd behaviors, nor offer for exhibit or purchase any product or service considered to be in violation of applicable laws or regulations otherwise deemed illegal, offensive or obscene.
- Not hold Go Event Productions management or staff liable for any personal injury to person incurred at anytime before, during and after the event.
- Indemnify the organizer from and against any claims, losses, injury or damage which the organizer may suffer or incur as a result of, arising out of, or related to any breach by the exhibitor of this agreement.
- Provide the organizer with proof of commercial general liability insurance coverage with respect to the event in an amount acceptable to the organizer.
- Exhibitor agrees not to sublet space without prior permission of Go Event Productions management.
Both parties further agree:
- No guarantee or warranty exists, whether expressed or implied, as to the number of exhibitors or attendees, or to weather conditions or other factors beyond the control of the organizer, natural or man-made.
- No guarantee or warranty exists, expressed or implied, as to the exclusivity of the exhibitors service or product, unless such exclusivity has been set out in writing elsewhere in this agreement.
- That the organizer may at its own discretion cancel this event for any reason and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the cancellation of this event that this agreement and its attachments constitute the entire agreement between the parties and that no other agreement exist, whether expressed or implied that if any part of this agreement is deemed to be unenforceable by law that that section shall be considered sever-able and that all other terms and conditions of this agreement shall continue. In consideration of the mutual promise and agreements set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, we hereby agree:
Technical: Load in and out times:
- Must be set up and ready to exhibit no later than 15 minutes prior to event given start time.
- Must not pack up display area before the conclusion of the event.
- 2 attendees allowed per paid space/table display
- 1 business represented per space/table display. (Pass out your company's business cards only)
- 1 business represented per on-foot attendee where applicable (Pass out your company's business cards only)
- Must have a professional "looking" display. (Please consider true-professional signage. Replace damaged displays & signage please)
- Must be set up (& smiling)15 minutes before doors open to visitors.
- Must remain presentably set up until specified end time of event.