Big News! Exciting new changes effective April 16th.
New date, new location!
Now held at the WFCU Centre, September 29-30th.
Windsor-Essex Women's Expo
Well, really just the ladies.
Welcome to the Windsor-Essex Women's Expo.
A tribute to Canadian women right here in Windsor-Essex County. Go Event Productions welcomes summer with our all new Windsor-Essex Women's Expo. A celebration of strength, leadership, power and energy. Canadian women today are more prominent in society than ever. It was an easy and exciting decision for Go Events to create this fun daring consumer show. This event will focus on these several core themes that define women's culture.
- Health & Wellness
- Entrepreneurship & Careers
- Education & Information
- Family, Maternity & Bridal
- Home, Garden, Leisure, Travel
- Food, Beverage & Enterainment
- Beauty & Fashion
- Now a 2 day, Saturday & Sunday event. 11 pm to 5 pm
- Tickets on sale soon.
- Quality exhibitor opportunities from $325
- Quality sponsorship/online branding opportunities from $600
Floor plan/Exhibitors Pkg
Floor-plan (Coming soon)
WE Women's Expo Sponsors
Your Personal Why's
It's all about getting out there and having fun. Period!
Time is everything. The WE Women's Expo was designed around many ideals. Time and timing was a core consideration and motive behind developing this event. Creating an event that exhibits over 100 business over a 6 hour time frame represents excellent value in time management.
Eco Friendly. Commuting from one end to the other of southern Ontario to visit over 100 businesses separately is expensive. Saving on fuel and vehicle wear is a major concern today.
Big Possibilities. Discovering a new product or a new and amazing opportunity could be right in front of you.
Atmosphere. There is massive amounts of energy, enthusiasm and excitement in the air in public/business networking trade show events.
The Bad News. The fun is always over too soon.!
At Go Events, our personal "why" is about giving. The core business plan behind behind us was
Innovative and Fun.
Expect a lot of energy when you network and meet people with the same entrepreneurial ambitions as you. Make sure to bring your smile, your voice, your experience and your business cards.
Questions Lead to Reasons
- Is your business where you want it to be?
- Would you rather cold call? or network face to face?
- How are you preparing to grow?
- Does the idea of networking excite you?
- What are your plans to make peer to peer networking a part of your business?
- What does your business offer other
- What does your business offer the consumer?
- Do you want to brand your business more
powerfully than just your logo? How do you plan to do that?
- Are you ready to move your business to a
- How do you plan to do that?
- Do you like to learn, teach & share ideas?
The Go Family of Events
We should talk.
Food & Love
Was created to address the concern of food shortages and other immediate needs in our community. It's difficult to think, act or make positive choices if one is hungry, or concerned about hunger. Food & Love is an integral "Core Value' woven into the Go Event Productions business plan. We're on a mission to donate 25 tonnes of food per year to our local food banks. Please help. Bring a non perishable food item as admission to the these events. WE can do this!
Want to know more? Contact Terry today.