Welcome to Go Event Productions.
We create local trade shows, expos, conventions, workshops & fairs. Our events are developed and produced to be a fun experience for consumers & to benefit our community. We are devoted to elevating our local economy by growing businesses to the next level.
- Do you enjoy discovering new, local attractions?
- Do you enjoy getting out? talking and meeting people face to face?
- What are your plans to grow your current business?
- In what areas could your business be performing better?
- What products & services do you offer both businesses and consumers?
Coming February 8th
To learn more, click the event title links.
The fun begins with the Windsor-Essex Professional Business Showcase. Where the public discovers the new face of business. A 3 hour event happening Thursday, February 8th 2018 at the Caboto Club from 6 pm to 9 pm. A general public, all ages event.
- Windsor-Essex Professional Business Showcase is a step 3*, social interactive event for entrepreneurs. Social interactive marketing with the public is the main goal with this powerful, yet fun consumer event.
Category: Business to Consumer (B2C). Community trade shows & fairs. Education, entertainment.
Next is the Windsor-Essex Professional Business Info Fair. Are you planning to own, or already a current business owner on the grow? Discover how this event can help answer all your questions. It's a 3 hour long event happening Thursday, February 8th 2018 at the Caboto Club from 12 pm to 3 pm. A business to business as well as a general public, all ages event.
- Windsor-Essex Professional Business Info Fair is a step 1*, social interactive event for entrepreneurs. Networking, sharing and learning the latest trends between entrepreneurs, new and established is he purpose of the WE-PBIF
Category: Business to Business & Consumer (B2BC) Community trade shows & fairs. Education, entertainment.
Both events are FREE, however, we are kindly asking for a donation of a non-perishable food item or a $2 donation to benefit local food banks from both the Visitors and vendors.
Contact Terry: 519-792-3598 for more information.
- * Step 1: Business to Business & Consumers
- * Step 2: Business to Business
- * Step 3: Business to Consumer